Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week 3- Nana is here!!

Georgie was here for Ariah's 3rd week. She read to Ariah every day and took her for walks in the stroller.

This is "Kyle's hold" being practiced by Georgie and the baby is O-U-T.

I just love Ariah's little Flintstone socks, they make the whole outfit :)

This was Ariah's first Easter and Nana's first time dying Easter eggs. I don't know how she went through 50 years without dying an Easter egg but we ended the deprivation.

Ariah on Easter.

Her poopy face, it's one of my favorites!


 

Ariah has changed so much even just this week. She is not getting "milk drunk" like she did when she was itty bitty, I didn't realize that was going to be such a short phase and I miss it. I had my mom video tape Ariah nursing and her afterward and I am glad I did because she doesn't do it anymore. We have had visitors since before Ariah was born and I think she has cried once during the night for each of them and that's it. She is remarkable and people say that it's because her parents, Kyle and I, are so calm but it goes both ways. She has made it easy to be a momma and to enjoy every moment because she is so pleasant. Aside from changing a hundred diapers a day she hasn't been very challenging. I know this can and probably will change but for now I just enjoy every moment of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment