Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 14- a day at the pool

I guess i am more than a little bit behind. I am trying to catch up and since pictures are worth a thousand words I am going to post a bunch. These pictures are of Ariah and her first time in the "pool". Georgie had been here visiting for a few days and since she spent the whole time helping me unpack and clean we tried to squeeze in a little pool time before her afternoon flight. It took me 40 minutes to go to Walmart and buy the pool, 10 minutes to blow it up with the wrong nozzle on the air compressor, 10 minutes to fill it up with water, 10 minutes to dress Ariah, 10 minutes for pictures and she spent a total of 2 minutes actually touching water. I also forgot to add warm water, fail. Not to mention, I left the pool out over night thinking that she and I might try it again the next day but Razzle had other ideas. The next day I went to the pool and it was lying flat in pieces. Razzle thought it was his pool and he shredded the bottom of the pool so all the water poured out. Here's a picture account of Ariah's first day "at the pool".


But is she not the cutest thing ever!?!?

Ariah in the pool, not to excited about the hypothermic water

Cute as a bug

We were a little late on the swing thing. Apparently it's great with newborns but because we were moving I didn't unpack it until she was 3 months old. I have heard that babies like to fall asleep in this thing but Ariah didn't get the memo. There is a little rotating mirror above her head and she loves it, she lights up! She is just adorable with her little bunny ears.

She is wearing a dress in this picture that belonged to her Nana. Georgie's mom hand sewed this dress 59 years ago. Amazing.

My parents came to visit the next weekend. My mother is looking very happy and young here.

I found Ariah in this position several times laying in my Dad's arms, both sleeping peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment